August 25, 2010

Cupcake Liners, Toppers, and Glitter Oh My!

One of the most awesome places on the web to find everything you could possibly need for cupcakes is Layer Cake Shop Baking Supply. They can be found at http://www.layercakeshop.com/. They have everything from fun and funky cupcake liners to flavored oils and bakery boxes. I love their cupcake liners especially the polka dot and gingham. Their flavored oils come in practically every flavor imaginable. Cotton candy or butterscotch anyone? How about champagne or cheesecake? They have sugars in every color of the rainbow and then some. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I learned to cook mostly from my Mother but my German Grandmother had a big hand in my baking skills. I am a full time Nursing student and I work full time as well. That doesn't leave much free time generally but I make the most of it. I am the proud owner of two adorable Boston Terriers - Zoe and Radar. They keep me on my toes.