August 27, 2010

Cupcakes in a Jar?


For those of you who don't have the time to make a homemade treat there is this awesome company called Bangerang Bake Shop. You can find them at their website: http://bangerangbakeshop.mybisi.com/. These cupcakes are so delicious.
I have personally tried the Big Salty Carmella Fella. It's a rich dark chocolate cake layered with Dulce de Leche and topped with Dulce de Leche buttercream frosting and Fleur de Sel (french sea salt). I am a huge fan of chocolate covered sea salt caramels so this was a must try. It did not disappoint.

The other cupcake I have tried from Bangerang is the Vanilla Dream. I am one of those weird people that prefers a vanilla flavor to a chocolate. This cupcake had the best of both worlds. It's a vanilla bean cake made with vanilla sugar and real vanilla beans. Then they layer all this vanilla deliciousness with a rich dark chocolate buttercream made with Scharffen Berger chocolate.

You have to try these cupcakes! The best part is you can order online and have them delivered directly to you or the friend or family member of your choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I learned to cook mostly from my Mother but my German Grandmother had a big hand in my baking skills. I am a full time Nursing student and I work full time as well. That doesn't leave much free time generally but I make the most of it. I am the proud owner of two adorable Boston Terriers - Zoe and Radar. They keep me on my toes.